CRM Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Your one-stop solution for managing field technicians and service requests to effortlessly handle maintenance and efficiently schedule and dispatch field technicians
Let WayPath curate a first-class Field Service experience for your organization and drive maximum ROI from your Dynamics investment.
At WayPath, we understand the importance of optimizing the performance of your technicians and identifying the specific skills they need for different types of work. We also create a catalog of services to ensure that the right technician is assigned to the right job. With mapping and routing capabilities, we help optimize the scheduling and minimize travel time.
Keeping customer satisfaction as a top priority, Field Service provides notifications to your customers when technicians are en route or will arrive shortly. Additionally, you can capture client approval on work performed, ensuring that all parties are satisfied with the work done.
Dynamics 365 Field Service, in combination with WayPath’s expertise, provides a comprehensive solution to managing field technicians and service requests. Contact us today to achieve maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Discover how WayPath partners with Microsoft and enables you to offer predictive and proactive services by leveraging data insights and connected experiences.
As a Microsoft partner, we’ve successfully implemented, integrated, and customized Dynamics 365 for organizations of every size and industry. We have the technical expertise and the business acumen needed to understand our clients’ business goals and support them at every stage of their Dynamics solution project, from discovery to delivery.
WayPath can transform your organization with the Field Service process
- Differentiate Resources – Once your resources are identified, WayPath will configure your skillsets
- Build Work Orders – You can consider credit or background checks as well as management or threshold alerts
- Integrate Scheduling Engines – Determine dispatch tools, integrate with calendar products, and leverage a product catalog
- Standardize Communications – Ensure that your home office communicates effectively with the service members on tablets or mobile devices and leverage GPS
- Mechanize Installation Processes – Implement a form to capture onsite information via mobile app or portal
- Digitize Asset Management – Manage your inventory, insurance, third-party vendors/rentals, storage, fuel, fraud, and more
- Enable Proactive Maintenance – Create predictive efficiencies for service and maintenance*
- Consider Return Material Authorization – Govern return process, warranties, inspections, inventory, and more*
*Denotes optional feature
Learn more about Dynamics 365 on our blog
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Advantages & Disadvantages
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a collection of third-party SaaS services and apps that companies can configure, customize, and leverage to enable a high-performance ecosystem. Essentially, it functions as an interconnected CRM, ERP, and productivity suite that integrates your unique processes, data, and business logic.
Top Benefits of Customer Relationship Management
What are the Benefits of Using Customer Relationship Management? Read Waypath’s article and find out everything about Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM: A Comprehensive Guide
What exactly is Microsoft Dynamics CRM? How does it work? And why should you choose Dynamics over other CRM systems on the market?
Start the conversation about Field Services
Curious to hear more about other companies WayPath has helped leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Helping Financial Organizations
Curious to hear more about other insurance companies WayPath has helped?